What Constitutes A Premises Liability Claim?
Premises liability involves a wide range of injuries that occur on someone else property. These injuries may be due to:
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents at places of business or on sidewalks in front of residences
- Injuries due to dog bites and animal attacks
- Accidents and drownings occurring in swimming pools
- Assaults occurring in apartments or places of business due to lax security
- Injuries occurring due to unsafe conditions upon property
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Injuries caused by falling objects at a place of business
- Parking lot injuries
- Failure to remove snow or ice
- Playground accidents
- Stairway accidents
- Deck collapses
Though injuries on premises in New York are common, such injuries are often extremely severe — especially for elderly individuals and young children. You can’t just trust any attorney to secure your compensation. You need a trusted advocate who will not settle until you receive the results you deserve.
Property Owners Have A Duty To Keep You Safe
Property owners are responsible for keeping their property safe. Should you get injured on their property due to their negligence or failure to maintain the premises, they should be held accountable for your injuries.
At Gianfortune & Mionis, P.C., we understand the struggle you are going through. We want you to achieve a healthy recovery, and to find justice for your injuries. That is why you work directly with our attorneys who are dedicated to giving every case the attention it deserves. After all, this is the most important case for you – and it should be the most important case for your lawyer as well.
Get Started With A Free Consultation
Contact our firm today to get started for free. You’ll sit down with an experienced attorney who will thoroughly investigate your case and will personally fight for the best outcome we can get you.
Call 516-281-8550 to schedule your appointment, or reach out online to get started.